Friday, July 23, 2010

More reviews !

Here are more products that I am currently using! Enjoy and like always leave suggestions on what works best for you!


More product reviews:
1) Alagio- Silk Obsession Smooth Leave in Detangler
This is another one of those products that I use because I got two at a really low price and I like the purpose of the product (detangle and condition). I like the intentions but I don't know that it is actually doing anything. It is not terribly noticeable if it is. But it does make me feel better when I have to brush my hair, I use this first. I probably won't buy it again but it wasn't bad to have while I did.2) Aussie Sprunch Hair SprayThis is not the kind of hair spray that you think of, like from the canister. It is a spritz top and the product is in liquid form. Better for the environment. I really like this product, it holds my hair tight and is good for several hours at a time. Just a heads up the spray is sticky like any hair spray! Can't remember if there is alcohol, but its a hair spray so probably :-(
Like more Aussie products, I likey :-)
3) Freeze It
Strong gel! Yay! Cheap, so Try it! Plus I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pump top

4) Garnier Fructis Leave In Conditioning Cream
I use to love this product, or maybe more so the idea of this product. Like many I am not sure that it was actually doing the job or if I just liked the idea. But sadly there is alcohol in this product, and I think (not sure) that many of their products do :( This is really sad because I use to love everything Garnier Fructis made but they are great because they use alcohol which is what gives the reaction I want in the moment but kills my hair eventually. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment